Due to popular demand, we will continue to offer Virtual Training by Zoom during the summer.
There are no restrictions on Zoom sessions.
Virtual sessions are a great supplement to on-field training for those who cannot attend trainings in-person, and would also like to participate in additional sessions.
SB-PDA trainings and clinics are ideal for players wanting to advance their game to the next level, whether it is a beginner wanting to learn fundamentals or a professional wanting to refine and improve their game at the highest levels.
The 2020-2021 Soccerbook Player Development Academy (SB-PDA) schedule consists of Summer Trainings (June-July), Year-Round Small Group Technical Trainings (August-May), and Winter Clinics (December).
We also offer custom clinics, player/coach events, training programs.
Our staff has been teaching high level material and developing players for many years. SB-PDA was derived from World Soccer Inc., a camps and coaching company which was owned and operated by Gary Ireland and Simon Ireland. Later, Gary, Simon and Carine Ireland co-founded competitive youth soccer academy PSV Union FC, enjoying much success at the club and team level. We now provide a variety of player development opportunities through Soccerbook Consulting, with SB-PDA clinics/camps and small groups, as well as special training events with guest coaches.
Our staff are highly qualified, with European A licenses, United Soccer Coaches National Diplomas, USSF B license, and many years of experience coaching all ages and levels and in a variety of countries. Our coaches have played at pro, semi-pro, national and collegiate levels, and provide high level visual demonstrations and detailed instruction on exercises and techniques that are a critical element of our curriculum and are essential for development of fundamental skills and building a strong foundation in the game.
Our coaching staff also includes former Australian, USA & Canada Womens National Team coach and current New Zealand Womens National Team coach Tommy Sermanni & former Liverpool FC Academy Asst. Director & England youth team coach and Doublepass auditor John Owens.
Our players have featured and achieved success at these levels/competitions:
UEFA Champions League; FIFA World Cup; Olympics; National and Youth National Teams for USA, Mexico, Canada; NWSL and WUSA women's pro leagues; Pro leagues in England, Czech Republic, Mexico, various European countries; NCAA National Champions & Final Four; NCAA Div I/II/III commitment; High School Parade All-Americans; USSF National Training Center, ODP and PDP/id2 selections; Surf Cup and Dallas Cup and various youth tournaments.
See our Summer 2020 training schedule & costs below:
Email us at email@example.com to inquire about a spot and to be placed in an age and experience appropriate session.
Send fees via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
July 27 - August 14 (Monday - Friday)
June 8 - 26 & July 6 - 24 (Monday - Friday)
June 2 - 5 (sessions Monday - Friday)
July 27 - August 14 (Monday-Friday; 15 sessions)
- Groups will consist of no more than 12 players per group ("pod"), and players cannot switch groups or join other groups during these 3 weeks.
- All Covid-19 health & safety protocols and rules must be followed.
July 27 - August 14 (Monday-Friday)
July 6 - 24 (Monday-Friday; 15 sessions)
July 16 - 24 (Monday-Friday; 7 sessions)
July 6 - 24 (Monday-Friday)
June 8 - 26 (Monday-Friday; 15 sessions)
June 8 - 26 (sessions Monday-Friday)
In an effort to maintain social distance and reduce contact and keep group sizes at a minimum due to Covid-19, please note the following additions to our usual Check In/Check Out policy (more health/safety protocols details will be provided upon registration):
1) All players should arrive 15 minutes before the start of the session to prepare (putting on masks, preparing your own equipment, sanitizing hands, etc.) and warm-up but not earlier than this, in order to take into account Covid-19 protocols of minimizing contact and social distancing.
2) All players should be picked up or leave the field immediately, and either individually or only with family members, after the session to reduce contact and maintain social distancing.
3) No socializing/gathering at the field in groups before and after sessions.
4) We request that parents remain in vehicles or off the field (outside the fenced area of the field) unless you are picking up/dropping off the youngest players (Junior Academy).
5) Any players feeling ill or displaying any symptoms of illness will not be allowed to participate or enter the field (player will have to leave or be picked up immediately, so parents please do not allow children to come to the field if there is any sign of illness).
Please wear/bring the following to each session (note many of the below requirements are due to Covid-19 health regulations/recommendations):
1) Soccer-specific training gear.
2) Plenty of water. Be sure to bring your own water bottle (no sharing, fountains may be closed).
3) Your own face covering/mask (players will not be required to wear masks during the session), hand sanitizer and/or gloves.
4) Soccer ball.
5) Ten (10) cones.
6) Both soccer boots/cleats and flat athletic shoes (indoor soccer, running shoes, etc.).
7) We also recommend:
- warm gear (tracksuit) in case of cool weather
General Refund Policy
Acceptance or registration for a Soccerbook Consulting LLC (SBC) activity (small group session, individual session, camp/clinic or other event) confirms a player’s commitment to attend a set/series of sessions, or for a single session. SBC will review requests for an adjustment to fees in the case of a significant injury or relocation or special circumstances. In the case of player cancellation, notice must be provided in advance to receive a credit which must be applied within the same season. Advance notice varies depending on the type of activity. Any adjustment or refund will be determined on a case by case basis by SBC. Administrative fees may apply. If SBC cancels or re-schedules any activity, a refund or credit will be provided. Refunds will be provided in the same manner in which payment was made and by e-check if payment was made via e-check or check. If payment was made by credit card via PayPal, refunds will appear on your PayPal account as a credit.
Should a significant injury occur that results in a substantial loss of play or participation in club benefits, SBC will review a request for a refund or credit. A significant injury is defined as an injury that results in a player not being able to participate in activities for more than a six-week timeframe. In order for your request to be considered, you must submit a doctor's note.
Refunds fo Suspension of Play due to Environmental Factors
In the event any season is disrupted by a suspension of play due to environmental factors outside SBC's control, i.e. weather, health pandemic, Acts of God, etc. SBC will make its best effort to make-up any lost playing time. If the disruption becomes significant and play cannot be made up, SBC may issue a partial refund. Any refunds issued for such an event will be at the discretion of the SBC management team and will take into account most expenses are incurred upfront and therefore cannot be recaptured.